Under rare situation, the coordinator service fails to start due to duplicate ports detected warning.
Update one of the conflicting ports via the Change Auditor coordinator configuration application via the coordinator tray icon to allow the coordinator to start (default should be all the ports set to 0).
If the ports are set to 0, they may be conflicting in the Service Connection Point (SCP) in AD. Remove and allow the Coordinator to recreate them as follows:
- Stop the Change Auditor Coordinator service
- Open ADSIedit on a DC and find the coordinator computer object.
- Expand the object and there will be two Service Connection points.
- Remove both of them.
- Start the coordinator service.
- The SCPs will get recreated and the service will start successfully.