Please follow the below steps to exclude host(s):
1. Navigate to Administration | Rules & Notifications | Rules dashboard
2. Search and select "Disconnected Agent Manager" rule
3. Click on the rule and navigate to the edit page
4. On the "Rule Definition" tab, under "Rule Scope" click on the green tick button "Validate Rule Scope" and see what are the hosts captured or evaluated against the rule
5. Update the Rule scope as below
RemoteClient.host where name != '(your hostname)'
The above is good for a single host, if multiple hosts, then update the script as below
RemoteClient.host where name ! like '%xxxxxx%'
6. After updating the script, click on the green tick button to validate the rule scope.
7. Click on the Save button to save changes