1. From Configure tab on top of your screen click Alarm Actions option
2. Click New and enter a rule name such as Suppress Check Failed Jobs
3. Enable “The alarm is”, and click ‘alarms’ link at bottom pane.
4. Expand SQL Server and enable “SQL Agent Jobs Failed” alarm and click OK
5. Enable "The connection is", and click 'connections' link at bottom pane. Expand SQL Server end enable the connection name.
6. Enable “The details contain”, and click ‘following phrases’ link at bottom pane
7. Click Add and enter:
8. Click OK and OK
9. Enable “Suppress alarm” action and click OK to save and close Alarm Action rule
Issue fixed in the current release of Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise. Latest version of Spotlight can be downloaded from here