How to skip both the Primary and Secondary SMTP addresses from AD Synchronisation
1. Stop the DSA.
2. Make a backup of DSA host machines Registry
3. Make a Backup of the ADAM/ADLDS instance for the project: https://support.quest.com/kb/9901
4. Run Registry Editor and open the following registry key:
6. Double-click the CopyPrimaryAddrInProxy value and type 0 in the Value data field. Click OK and close Registry Editor.
7. Follow instructions from https://support.quest.com/kb/109892 to add SMTP to aelita-Amm-SrcMailSkipList and aelita-Amm-TrgMailSkipList
8. Reboot DSA and start sync.
Windows Registry Disclaimer:
Quest does not provide support for problems that arise from improper modification of the registry. The Windows registry contains information critical to your computer and applications. Make sure you back up the registry before modifying it. For more information on the Windows Registry Editor and how to back up and restore it, refer to Microsoft Article ID 256986 ‚Description of the Microsoft Windows registry: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=256986