1) Create a backup of the Desktop Authority template folder in C:\Program files (x86)\Quest\Desktop Authority\Desktop Authority Manager\Templatefiles\
2) Download and install the complete set of Administrative Template (.admx) files for Windows 10 following this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48257
3) Start the installation by double-clicking the downloaded file.
4) Click "Next >" to continue
5) Keep in mind the Folder used to install the templates since this will be needed later. Click "Next >" to continue
6) Click "Next >" To continue. (answer "Yes" If User Access Control asks for approval to start the installation)
7) Wait until installation finishes.
Once it is done, clicking the "Close" button will end the process.
4) Once the new Group Policies Templates are installed in the proper folder (the one selected during installation), by default in C:\Program files (x86)\Microsoft Group Policy\Windows 10\PolicyDefinitions
they must be copied to Desktop Authority Templates folder located by default at C:\Program Files (x86)\Quest\Desktop Authority\Desktop Authority Manager\TemplateFiles
5) When this process ends, new templates will be available to be added as new Group Policy Template element.