New features in Desktop Authority 10.0:
- Added support for SQL Server 2016
- Added support for Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Added support for Microsoft Office 2016
- Added Off-Network Support (ONS) - allows all domain joined machines to continue receiving new configuration settings, even while disconnected from the corporate network, as long as there is an active internet connection. Please see the Setup and configuration of Off-Network Support video for more information.
- Added support for Chrome and Edge to Remote Management and the DA Admin Console (serverside only).
- Improved Remote Management to provide an easier and more reliable connection to client machines.
- Refactored and optimized all reports resulting in a significant reduction in the time it takes to general each report.
- Added ability to delay the execution any user profile element until after the desktop loads.
- Improved security by updating security related components and signed certificates.
- We continue to work closely with our customers and have found and fixed numerous intermittent bugs, performance bottlenecks, and stability issues.