Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise 11.6.2 is a patch release with the following enhancements and resolved issues:
- ID 5852 - Locks - Blocked Processes Alarm - On Configure | Alarm Action to send an email when the alarm is raised the email message now includes the host process id of the blocked sessions.
- ID 2044 - Configure | Connections - You can now authenticate a VMware connection using DS credentials.
- ID 5924 - Optimized Playback Database deletion script to resolve issue of the Playback Database growing in size causing complications with maintenance.
- ID 5902 - Improved customer experience on opening the SQL Server Performance Health and Wait Events drilldowns when the SQL Server connection is in outage.
- ID 5890 - Corrected a problem where on monitoring SQL Server Replication not all publishers were shown on upgrade from 11.0.
- ID 5879 - Refactored code in the Spotlight Statistics Repository to reduce its use of CPU on the SQL Server.
- ID 5858 - Refactored the Extended Events collection to significantly reduce high network data transfer.
- ID 5836 - Corrected exception when browsing in the SQL Activity | Sessions drilldown.
- ID 5817 - Corrected an issue on the SQL Server | SQL Activity drilldown where for a block reported on the Blocking page the corresponding item on the Sessions page reported the 'Blocked By' field as 0.
- ID 5807 - Corrected a problem where updating alarm actions.
- ID 5781 - Improved the SQL Server | Workload Analysis drilldown display; on selecting a SQL Statement the drilldown previously reported no data when a collection had failed. The display now provides more meaningful information related to the source of a problem.
- ID 5779 - Removed the %Total CPU column from the Workload Analysis drilldown.
- ID 5724 - Refactored the Extended Events collection to collect SQL from SQLTextRetriever to significantly reduce high network data transfer
Additional information can be located in 11.6.2 Release Notes Technical Documentation on the Support Bundle. Click here