How to import an Excel spreadsheet (.xls), Access file (.mdb) or Text file (.txt) into an Oracle table?
Steps to Import:
1. Select Database | Import | Table Data.
2. Fill in the Schema, "Object Type", and "Object Name" fields.
3. Click "Show Data".
4. Click "Execute Wizard".
5. Select appropriate file format and click Next.
6. Browse and select the file to import from under "Import from File:", and click Next.
7. Fill out the Options screen and click Next.
8. Preview data to make sure it looks correct and click Next.
9. Assign the spreadsheet columns to the field you want them exported to in the table, and click Next.
10. Preview data again and click Next.
11. Click Execute.