How to configure the Spotlight console to automatically open and connect to the instance during Windows startup?
1. Launch Spotlight console
2. Create a connection profile
3. Make a connection with that profile
4. Select View | Options | Spotlight Console
5. Under the "Options" pane on the left hand side of the "Options" window, scroll down and select "Startup"
6. Click on the button "Change startup location"
7. Select "Current Location" - the current connection name will be displayed under the "Current Startup location" field
8. Apply the changes
9. Close Spotlight
10. From the Windows desktop select the Spotlight icon and drag/place it in the windows Startup location (Start | Programs | Startup)
When the Windows machine restarts, it will now automatically launch Spotlight and connect to the instance specified.