Sites list under Analysis -> Resource List -> Site is unresponsive.
Once a customer navigates to this location they can’t advance the pages by hitting next 200 items, or as they do they get to a page where they can’t anymore.
This issue has been assigned Quest Tracking ID FxM-831 for consideration in a future release.
1) Log in to the FxM HTTP UI
2) Go to Analysis -> Resource List -> Site
3) Click on “next 200” until the list locks up and does not allow you to advance.
4) Note the last site value on the list.
5) Go to Configure -> Appliance -> Database
6) Click on “Purge Resource Names”
7) From the “Category:” drop down select “Site”
8) Select the radio button for “Regular Expression”
9) In the regular expression box enter the value for the site name noted in step 4 with .* appended to the end. For example somesite.com.*
11) Verify that the issue is resolved.