To download the new NDMP v5.81 cumulative support pack please go to the following website:
This patch should be applied to any NetVault: Backup version 10.x through 11 to add support for the latest devices and platforms.
Please see the included Readme document for more details.
Installing the Support Pack (pch_NDMPC_5-81-1-0-1-0.npk)
1. From the machine acting as the NetVault Server, launch the GUI and access the Client Management window by clicking either of the Client Management buttons in the command toolbar (or select the Client Management command from the Administration pull-down menu).
2. Right-click on the NetVault machine configured as the Backup Server in the Clients frame and select Install Software from the pop-up menu.
3. Navigate to the location of the Template file software (i.e., the “pch_NDMPC_5-81-1-0-1-0.npk” file). Select the file and click on Open to begin the installation process.
4. Once installation has completed, a successful installation message will appear in the Install Software dialog box.
5. With this, the template software has been successfully installed and the device can now be successfully added to the NetVault Server for use.