Main grid disappears and icons become grayed out in the 'Master Detail Browser' after using 'Minimize toolbars for maximum grid area' button and after errors in data filter.
Steps to replicate:
1) open a “Master Detail Browser” window.
2) load a table, then click on the "Minimize toolbars for maximum grid area" button.
3) click on the Funnel button to add a Filter, then purposely make a mistake i.e. add an extra = sign.
4) you’ll get an “ORA-00936: missing expression. ROWID is being removed.” error, click OK on it.
5) error changes to “ORA-00936: missing expression”, click OK again.
6) data records disappear from the “Master Detail Browser” window.
7) many icons becomes grayed-out.
8) there is no other way to continue except close and re-open the “Master Detail Browser” window. User’s work is lost. Issue happens on 12.6 and 12.7 versions.