Error when trying to use the Admin batch utility or End User utility:
"ERROR: [1230-101-36-00000000] Translation table 'c:\Program Files\Quest Software\Notes Migrator for Exchange\Shared\AddressTranslation.tsv' does not exist or is not readable."
This can be caused be the following:
1) This error occurs if the program either cannot find or cannot open the AddressTranslation.tsv file.
2) This can occur when the Self Service Desktop Migrator is used and the user running it does not have the proper permissions to the shared folder.
- Make sure the AddressTranslation.tsv file exists in the folder cited in the error message. If the file does not exist, run the Directory Exporter to create the AddressTranslation.tsv file.
- Do not use an administrative share, such a C$ in referencing its location. Create a new share with appropriate permissions. Remember to change this also in the Migration Manager Console | Shared Directories | Common tools settings
- Do not use the AddressTranslation.tsv file as the user-list file for any Quest program run. The program cannot open AddressTranslation.tsv to perform its address-translation functions if the file is already being used--is already open--as the user-list .tsv file. The program prompts for the name and location of the user-list .tsv file in its Specify Users for Update screen.
- Ensure the user has proper permissions to the shared folder where the SSDM.exe is run
- Copy the entire shared folder to the local workstation where SSDM.exe is being run, modify the path to the addresstranslation.tsv file in the notesdtapp.ini to the local path where the folder is copied, and then rerun it.