Use the following steps to create the report:
- Click "New" in the menu of the "Search" tab to open a new report.
- Select the “What” tab of the group events search properties.
- Click the plus (+) or “Add” button in the property menu.
- Search for or enter a keyword to find the Event Classes “Member added to group” and “Member removed from Group”
- Select each Event Class and click “Add” to move the selected object into the parameter section below.
- Click the down arrow beside the plus (+) or “Add” button.
- Select “Results” at the bottom of the context menu.
- Select “Success” from the results list.
- Click “Add” to move the selected item to the parameter section below and click “Ok”.
Don’t forget to save the search.