When performing a Free Busy look up from Exchange to Domino the log shows the following error:
"GetUserAvailability(System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException:The socket connection was aborted. This could be caused by an error processing your message or receive timeout being exceeded by the remote host, or an underlying network resource.Local socket timeout was '00:10:00'.--->System.Net.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host at System.Net.Sockets.Socekt.Receive(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Into32 size, SocketFlags so
The “baseAddress” in the “DominoFreeBusyService.exe.config” is not matching with the “endpoint address” in the EWS “web config” file.
Set the Domino Free/Busy Connector HostName to : "localhost" in the Quest Web Services screen in the CMN (Coexistence Manager For Notes) console
Edit them manually. This can be done following these steps:
1) Go to root folder where the CMN Free Busy Connector is installed- Open Free Busy Folder .
Default: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Coexistence Manager for Notes\Free Busy Connector
2) Go To EWS Folder and open "web config" file.
3) Get the "endpoint address"
4) Go back to Free Busy Connector forder and open DominoFreeBusyService folder.
5) Open the "DominoFreeBusyService.exe.config" file.
6) Replace "base address" value with the "endpoint address" from the step 3.
7) Restart CMN Services.