To grant DCOM Remote Launch and Activation permissions for a user/group:
1. Select Start, click Run, and then type: DCOMCNFG
2. Click OK.
3. In the Component Services dialog box, expand Component Services, expand Computers, and then right-click My Computer. Click Properties.
4. In the My Computer Properties dialog box, click the COM Security tab.
5. Under Launch and Activation Permissions, click Edit Limits.
6. In the Launch Permission dialog box, follow these steps if your name or your group does not appear in the Groups or user names list; otherwise skip to step 7.
A. In the Launch Permission dialog box, click Add.
B. In the Select Users, Computers, or Groups dialog box, add your name and the group in the “Enter the object names to select” box, and then click OK.
7. In the Launch Permission dialog box, select your user and group in the “Group or user names” box. In the Allow column under “Permissions for User”, select Remote Launch and Remote Activation; and then click OK.