You can add or remove the designated target devices that are assigned to a policy.
To add one or more devices:
- In the Device Members tab, click Add.
- In the Select New Device Members dialog, navigate to the devices that you want to add and select them.
NOTE: You can select a single IP address or a range of IP addresses.
- Click Add. The IP addresses that you selected appear in the window below.
- Click Select and then click Yes when the message box appears.
- Click Save to save your changes and close the Edit Policy window.
To remove one or more devices:
- In the Device Members tab, select one or more devices.
- Click Remove.
- When the message box appears, click Yes.