Following is high level steps. See attached doc for detailed steps to download, install, and run SharePlex commands.
1. Install and configure SharePlex on both the source and target systems as follows:
2. Create a SharePlex configuration and make any necessary adjustments to the SharePlex configuration file, such as adding named queues to increase posting performance.
3. On the target: sp_ctrl, issue the stop post command.
4. On the source: sp_ctrl, activate the SharePlex configuration file by issuing the activate config config_name nolock command.
This will start replication for SharePlex. At this time, you will be replicating data with Streams and SharePlex concurrently.
5. Once SharePlex replication has been verified to be replicating data to the target system, go to the source and check for any long-running transactions.
7. Disable any foreign key constraints with the delete cascade option.
8. Go to SharePlex sp_ctrl on the target system and issue the start post command.
9. Monitor SharePlex processes and use compare/repair utility for pre and post audit/verification of cutover from Streams to SharePlex.
10. Streams processes are ready to be shutdown