After installing Migrator for GroupWise (MFG), the Directory Exporter does not launch. A command prompt window flashes on screen, followed by an hour glass, and the application disappears.
The Groupwise Client is incorrectly configured or corrupt, or if the Novell Client is not installed and logged in properly.
1. Verify that the Novell Client is installed and logged in with a user with the correct credentials.
2. Verify that the Groupwise Client can be opened and the Groupwise Directory can be viewed without any prompts or errors.
3. If the problem still persists, un-install the Groupwise Client and the Windows Messaging Component.
4. Re-install Windows Messaging followed by the Groupwise Client.
5. Open the Groupwise Client and view the directory, and verify that there are no prompts or errors.
6. Verify that you are logged into NDS.
7. Verify that Directory Exporter can be launched successfully. If the problem still persists, try installing a different version of the Groupwise Client, or a service pack update.