Please do the following:
- Create a domain account for sole use of ChangeBASE (call it CBService, for example).
The CBService account must/should:
• It must have the ‘Logon as a service’ right on the ChangeBASE service machine
• It must have a minimum of the ‘public’ and ‘dbcreator’ server role rights within the SQL server where any databases will be created
• It should preferably have a non-expiring password (if this is not possible, the password will need to be changed in the Services applet on the ChangeBASE service machine when required)
- Install ChangeBASE and set it to use the new domain account.
- Create a ChangeBase database.
Now, SQL admin can remove the dbcreator role if needed. CBService should have 'dbowner' role for the ChangeBase database.