When looking in Foglight -> Synthetic Monitor for Internet(SMIS) -> Synthetic Performance Browser we see that there is no data or that there is one attempt to contact AlertSite and then no additional data.
However when we log in to the AlertSite http UI we can see that the scripts have been executing the whole time.
The TimeZone in the AlertSight server is incorrectly configured, it needs to be set to GMT0
1) Log in to AlertSite
2) Click on the “Gear” in the upper right hand corner
3) Select Account
4) Select “AlertSite Preferences”
5) Under “Edit Your AlertSite Preferences” Select the tab “Timezone”
6) In the Timezone drop down select: GMT Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
7) In the “Daylight savings time” section select: None
8) Click “Submit”
9) Login to FMS
10) Go to Synthetic Monitor for Internet -> Administration Home
11) Click on Configure Synthetic Monitoring
12) Click on deactivate in the upper left side of the administration pane.
13) After it deactivates click on Activate.
You should start seeing data in about 15 minutes.