How to recreate a target repository (145701)
How to recreate a target repository
The recovery points may be unusable, the following steps outline re-creating a target core
In some cases corruption can occur on the target core.
- First make sure there are no incoming replications or jobs are running on the target core.
- On the source Core pause replication so no replications will occur to the target
- Delete replication on the Target core along with all recovery points for agents.
- Delete the repository on the target core:
- On the Configuration tab | Repositories| Select the right angle bracket > symbol next to the repository you want to delete.
- In the Actions pane, click Delete.
- In the Delete Repository dialog box, click Delete
- Create a new repository: Please see the following kb: https://support.quest.com/appassure/kb/119910
- Re-enable the replication from the source Core.
If the initial transfer is too large or sites have slow links, initial replication can be seeded to the target core using an external device
- Please see the following kb on how to to this: https://support.quest.com/appassure/kb/119908
© 2018 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.