To restore the DHCP record you have to run the Online Restore Wizard.
- Following the wizard, select the domain and the backup to be used for the restoration process.
- Once the backup is extracted, use the agentless method to access the domain controller
- To select the objects:
- Press the Add button and select the Browse option
- Once the browse window is open check the Show advanced objects option
- Expand the Configuration container, and under the Services \ NetServices container you will find the DHCPRoot and the server name object, add both objects to be processed
- After that continue with the wizard to finish the restoration.