Getting number of alarms about nexus that is working fine as seen on the Nexus Administration dashboard:
Agent Health State is Not GoodAgent "Nexus@host" (id: -1) is broken (health state: "Agent Info Not Present").
FMS versions 5.6.11 and 5.7.1:
1. Go to Foglight Management Server | Dashboard | Administration | Tooling | script console.
2. Type "Nexus Agent" and Click instances.
3. All the Nexus agents will be listed.
4. Click all the nexuses one by one to find the ID=-1 for nexus that is alarming. The information will be displayed in the Object hierarchy on the script console dashboard.
5. Go to Management Server | Servers | Managed Monitored Instances | Add type to list as "Nexus Agent".
6. Select Nexus Agent | Manage Instances | Click at Nexus Agent and Select "Review All Instances".
7. On the right hand side | Select "Unique ID" from the drop down menu.
8. Match the ID of the Nexus agent that has -1 | Delete the Nexus Agent.
FMS Version 5.7.5:
1. Navigate to Dashboards | Administration | Tooling | script console
2. Select "NexusAgent" and click "List Instances" button
3. Click all the nexuses one by one to find the ID=-1 for nexus. The information will be displayed in the Object hierarchy on the script console dashboard
4. Note down the Agent ID (first column when you clicked on List Instances button)
5. Navigate to Management Server | Servers | Object Cleanup
6. Click on Agent | select Nexus Agent
7. On the right hand side of the Agent dashboard bottom panel | Select "Unique ID" from the drop down option.
8. Select the Nexus Agent (with the same ID from step 4)
9. Click Delete button.