Citra Test requires "Write access" to the following directories:
- Citra Test installation directory, by default: C:\Program Files\Citra Test\
- Script directory, for example: C:\Program Files\Citra Test\Scripts\
- Images directory, for example: C:\Program Files\Citra Test\Scripts\Images\
If the user profile does not have "Write access" to the Citra Test install directory, then
- Create new scripts in a directory that the user has write access to.
- The compile logs will be written to the %TEMP% folder instead of Citra Test directory (this directory is specified under "Control Panel | System | Advanced | Environment Variables | TEMP").
- If using the CitraTest APM agent, an administrator can select a "Working Directory" in the CitraTest APM Agent Manager. When a user logs into the machine, the CitraTest APM agent output files will be written to this location.