Use the Deployment Manager, which by default can be found under C:\Program Files\Dell\UCCS Anaylitics
1. Launch Deployment Manager.
2. Click on Modify Components.
3. Select the component that needs to have memory allocation checked or altered (Storage Engine Service or Query Engine Service) and click on Properties button.
4. Enter the desired value of memory in the 'Physical Memory (MB)' field.
5. If mmory allocation has been altered, click OK and 'Next' to complete this operation.
For 8.1 and later:
Use the Deployment Manager, which by default can be found under C:\Program Files\Dell\UCCS Anaylitics (in 8.1 it can be found in the Programs groups: Start | All Programs | Dell UCCS Analytics | Dell UCCS Analytics).