This article provides troubleshooting suggestions when MAPI and/or GroupWise Access Errors occur. These are the most common errors reported by our customers. GroupWise Migrator for Exchange uses MAPI and the Windows Messaging Subsystem to migrate data, which means it is highly dependent on the condition or state of each computer.
Examples of MAPI and/or GroupWise Access errors include:
- "WARNING: IDS_GW_OBJAPI_LOGIN_ERR"
- "ERROR: Worker #1 (process ID 00000420) failed with exit code 0xC0000005"
- "ERROR: You must have a GroupWise profile as your default Windows Messaging profile. You are missing the following MAPI Services:
14:09:36 GroupWise Personal Address Book"
- "ERROR: Worker #1 (process ID 00000610) failed with exit code 0xC0000005"
- "ERROR: The program launched to migrate user 'name' aborted"
You need to be signed in and under a current maintenance contract to view premium knowledge articles.