- Verify that trace files are enabled in the Desktop Authority Console. See: How to enable and locate the SLtrace
- Check the installed programs on the user’s machine and verify that the “Desktop Authority Computer Agent” is installed. If the computer agent is not installed then review this KB on Client Deployment.
- Verify that SLOGIC or Slogic.bat is assigned to the user's Active Directory profile under the tab "Profile".
- Verify that the user can access and write to the variable %TEMP% when logged onto the machine.
- Check Antivirus Exceptions.
- Try to run Desktop Authority's client manually by running this command. %logonserver%\NETLOGON\SLOGIC.bat
If this KB did not help resolve the issue, please Contact Technical Support directly to have a support case opened.