An Application Launcher element can be created in order to run a group policy update at logon.
- In the Desktop Authority console navigate to Client Configuration | Profiles | select the appropriate profile and highlight the Application Launcher object.
- Click "Add" to create a new Application Launcher element.
- Enter the following path into the "Settings" tab in the dialogue box for the file path: C:\Windows\System32\gpupdate.exe
- Entering a /force in the "Arguments" dialogue will force the gpudate.
- Once the element is setup, specify the range of machines to be affected by this change using the validation logic.