To enroll a device in KACE Cloud MDM (Mobile Device Manager), please see video and steps below:
Select the Devices tab in top navigation, then click Enroll Device.
An Admin can then choose to:
- Copy a set of detailed enrollment instructions
- To simply send an enrollment URL directly to the end user.
Once an Admin has started the Enroll Device process, the end user will need to complete the following steps on an iOS device.
- First, the user will need to open the enrollment URL in a browser
- They will then be prompted to log in using their work account credentials
- At the enrollment site, the user will tap the Enroll Now button
- They’ll be asked to Install the KACE Cloud MDM Profile … (and like their passcode)
- Next, they’ll continue thru a series of prompts, the last of which is to tap Trust to confirm KACE Cloud MDM as their Mobile Device Management App.
- Once the end user successfully completes these steps, the Admin will see the device added to their company’s enrolled devices list.