Quest® On Demand Migration cloud application lets you create migration projects to perform the following:
Accounts and User Data Migration
- Analyze the structure of your Microsoft Azure Active Directory and get reports on the problems that might adversely affect the migration.
- Migrate Azure AD users, groups, and the related information between tenants.
- Migrate hybrid accounts synchronized with on-premises AD
- Map the existing accounts in the source and target tenants for further resource processing.
- Grant migrated accounts access to source tenant’s resources and applications.
- Provide robust project management interface and in-depth progress reporting.
- Provide coexistence services for transition period before migration process will be completed:
- Address Rewrite Service to change the message header as if the target mailbox is already used by sender.
- Migrate Microsoft 365 mailboxes and share free/busy information between tenants.
- Analyze OneDrive for Business on your source tenant
- Transfer OneDrive for Business data and settings.
- Analyze Public Folders on your source tenant and get hierarchy information, content information and email addresses for mail-enabled public folders
- Migrate Public Folders and the related information between tenants
- Provide robust Public Folders migration management interface and in-depth progress reporting.
- Analyze SharePoint on your source tenant
- Map existing SharePoint sites (previously site collections) in the source and target tenants for further processing
- Migrate SharePoint sites (previously site collections) to the target tenant
- Provide robust SharePoint migration management interface and in-depth progress reporting.
- Analyze Microsoft Teams on your source tenant
- Create Microsoft 365 Groups with Teams functionality on the target tenant
- Provision Microsoft Teams on the target tenant
- Migrate Microsoft teams including content to the target tenant
- Provide robust Microsoft Teams migration management interface and in-depth progress reporting.
On Demand Migration is a part of Quest On Demand – a single SaaS console for managing your cloud environment in Microsoft Azure. For more information, see Quest On Demand documentation.