Download KACE Desktop Authority Full Build Update 22.214.171.1243 (Please see Description for important information before installation or upgrade.)
Please refer to the KACE Desktop Authority 126.96.36.1993 Full Build Update Release Notes below for additional information and instructions on implementing this update.
Immediately after installation or upgrade it is highly recommended to follow KB article SL4593 to configure your anti-virus exclusions. Due to rebranding of the software in version 10.1, the paths have changed so it is necessary to adjust the anti-virus exceptions to the new path locations.
• Network Location Awareness in UI – Auto-detect off-network computer reconnections
• Microsoft OneDrive local folder synchronization – Admins can centrally sync local folders to OneDrive
• New Java Option – OpenJDK now auto- deployed if needed (Oracle JDK still supported)
• Windows 10 Validation Logic enhancement– allows validation based on Win 10 build number
• SQL Server 2017 support – can now target this SQL version during product installation
• Includes numerous defect fixes and security enhancements
• Fixed issue in Desktop Authority installer to inspect and unblock files blocked by Microsoft Attachment Manager (DAMS-4013)
Prior to downloading this Software, you must review the Software Transaction Agreement located here and confirm, by clicking the I agree check box below, that your organization accepts and is bound by the terms and conditions of the Software Transaction Agreement for this Software.
If you purchased the licenses for this Software by executing an order form with Quest or if you have an agreement with Quest that states that all purchases are governed by such agreement, then the terms and conditions of that agreement supersedes and takes precedence over the Software Transaction Agreement.