Here are the steps to move InTrust database from one drive to another within the same SQL 2005 server.
1. Run "services.msc"
2. Stop the "Quest InTrust Server" service
3. Open "SQL Server Management Studio"
4. Browse to the InTrust databases "InTrust_Alerts_DB / InTrust_Cfg_DB / InTrust_Audit_DB"
5. Right click on each database and select "Tasks/Detach"
6. Check the boxes for "Drop Connection"
7. Once all the databases are detached, browse for the .mdf & .ldf files on the drive, they are typically stored in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.#\MSSQL\Data"
8. Move these files to the new location
9. Go back into "SQL Server Management Studio"
10. Under Databases (in the blank area) right click and select "Attach"
11. Browse to the new location of the .mdf & .ldf files
12. Select the file and press OK
13. Go back to "services.msc" and start the "Quest InTrust Real-time" service
The entire Microsoft KB article regarding moving databases can be found here: