Get Live Help
1. Download and Install the Latest JRE (1.8.0_152) in the machine.
(Once JAVA Installs in the machine reference for a 64-bit machine:
2. Install erwin r9.7 (data modeler and mart server)
3. Go to the JRE folder in the installation of erwin DM and mart server r9.7
erwin dm: C:\Program Files\erwin\Data Modeler r9\JRE
mart server: C:\Program Files\erwin\Mart Server r9\JRE64
4. Delete all the files and folders inside the product JRE and JRE64 subfolders - both erwin dm clients and the mart server subdirectories.
5. Copy all the Files and Folders from the latest JRE (1.8.0_152) e.g., C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_152
6. Paste those files into the JRE folder in erwin dm r9.7 and the mart server
7. Restart the mart server service
*) While Deleting and Copying the files in the JRE folder, Please make sure both erwin and Mart Server is closed and all the services are stopped for MartServer.
*) You may not be able to delete the font files in the fonts folder in the mart server \JRE64 directory. Or other files. These files may remain stubbornly locked preventing their deletion. If that happens, please use a utility like Unlocker to unlock those files so you may then be able to delete them.