Date: February 02, 2021
- 199046: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error message is shown on SQL Server Management Studio startup after the add-in installation.
- 194741: "Error 547, Severity 16, Line 7366. The ALTER TABLE statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint" error is encountered since the Re-enable check constraints with Check option didn’t work after the synchronization is finished between two SQL databases.
- 188643: Objects under the Object filter tab in the New project window need to be clicked twice on the checkbox to be checked or unchecked after all objects were unchecked first.
- 189678: Wrong results are shown in the Data Difference View panel for data that contains (a single quotation mark) (single quotation marks) when comparing a script folder and a SQL database.
- 184173: The SQL Server Management Studio is automatically closed when the application is integrated into it.
To ensure the integrity of your download, please verify the checksum value.