Date: November 17, 2020
- ApexSQL Job is now called to list, add, edit and remove SQL Server Agent jobs for a selected SQL Server instance.
- The Activities tab offers an overview of operations performed on a SQL Server instance.
- Rule parameters can now be configured from the health check rule wizard.
- Health check analysis can now be automatically reinitiated after a FixSQL script successfully completes.
- The Security health check rules are now complete with a new set of predefined rules.
- 176593: Fix SQL script for the "Database Full Recovery mode must be enabled" health check rule doesn't recognize the target database.
- 184521: "Can't connect to server" message is displayed when Fix SQL button is clicked for a server that is added manually or is not a part of a domain.
- 173365: Documentation process is not stopped when Stop button in the Generating documentation dialog is used.
- 192324: "DNS.Client.ResponseException: Invalid response received with code FormatError" error is encountered when performing DNS scan.
To ensure the integrity of your download, please verify the checksum value.