Date: Aug 17, 2020
- Group Managed Service Accounts (gMSA) support for the auditing service deployment.
- Column-level and sensitive data access auditing.
- Automatically add new databases to the auditing configuration.
- Detection of new SQL Server instances.
- Custom columns can now be included in a before-after auditing trail.
- Archiving status and results can be forwarded via e-mail notification.
- Exported reports show the time range of the audit report.
- New system alert for automatic database configuration update.
- Auditing configuration is not deployed for Extended Events and SQL Audit when compliance template is used.
- “Invalid activation code” message is shown when activating the product manually.
- Extended events technology is not auditing Exec operation forwarded via “sp_statement” procedure call.
- The application launcher icon is not created on Desktop when upgrading to 2020 versions.
- The before-after report export is not structured according to the preview data grid.
- Preview SQL text data is not displayed in the grid in specific cases.
- "Saving configuration was not successful" error is encountered when named failover SQL instance is added for auditing.
- Before-after auditing is not configurable for multiple databases sharing the same table name and schema on SQL Server 2017 and higher.
- Alert notifications are not forwarded for operations when multiple SQL events are executed in the same transaction.
- Error handling and send logs functionality has been modified.