Date: July 30, 2020
- The Error handling option under the Package tab in the Output options step is not saved when an executable installer is created.
- "Could not find file .dat" error is encountered when the Edit existing database option is used in a created executable installer and the Run button is clicked.
- "Parameter or variable has an invalid type" error is encountered when the building process is started using a scripts folder as the Input source.
- "Cannot find data type < table_name > " error is encountered when building a SQL database from a scripts folder.
- "Could not load file or assembly" error is encountered when linking to the Git repository hosted on Azure DevOps Services using visualstudio.com URL.