Date: May 28, 2020
- Application telemetry now collects anonymous data on the use and performance of applications and application component.
- ApexSQL Updater is added for configuring advanced updating settings of all installed ApexSQL products.
- "System.IndexOutOfRangeException" error is encountered when the Hint-list feature is used on the SQL Server 2008 R2 version.
- Data from the Results panel of the executed Select query with the Cast function is dropped from the column in the exported Excel sheet.
- Date column under the list of the Executed queries window is missing the timestamp when the query was executed.
- Export to Excel feature does not export the Null value from columns correctly for some built-in data types.
- Font weight of the tab in use loses bold when either selected portion of the code or entire code in query editor is executed.
- SQL auto-complete inserts invalid code from the Select query with the Join clause when the Insert column owner option is disabled from the Inserts tab of the Options window.
- SQL Server Management Studio stops working when trying to use the hint-list feature without permissions to access the master database.