Date: May 26, 2020
- External data source can be used to mask sensitive data.
- Export masked data to an external data source.
- Mask data in the SQL Server graph tables.
- "Cannot update a timestamp column" error is encountered when the masking process is finished even if the column that has the timestamp data type is not included in the masking process.
- "One or more errors occurred" error is encountered after the mask script is created for a column that is masked using the Substitution mask and Random generator.
- Ignored columns and SQL objects are present in the created SQL script.
- Tables with identity columns cannot be masked.
- Project column settings are not saved when only one column is checked.