RMAD diagnostic information is recorded in various log files when debug logging mode is enabled.
This may be required for troubleshooting purposes.
- Open the Settings dialog box
1. In the Recovery Manager console, select the Recovery Manager for Active Directory
console tree root.
2. On the Action menu, click Settings.
The Settings dialog box has the following tabs:
• General Tab
• Unpacked Backups Tab (Global Settings)
• E-mail Tab
• Logging Tab
3. Select Logging Tab
On this tab, you can configure diagnostic logging to write detailed information about the activity of Recovery Manager for Active Directory Forest Edition to log files.
This tab provides the following options:
• Use diagnostic logging. Select this check box to enable diagnostic logging in Recovery Manager for Active Directory Forest Edition. Diagnostic logging produces a set of log files detailing the activity of Recovery Manager Forest Edition.
Diagnostic logging can be resource intensive, affecting overall server performance and consuming disk space. Therefore, it should only be used temporarily when more detailed information is needed to isolate and resolve possible problems or to monitor the activity of Recovery Manager Forest Edition on your server.
• Log files location. Specifies the location where to create the log files. The default location is %Allusersprofile%\Application Data\Quest Software\RMAD\Logs.
• Create a new set of log files. Use this list to define how often to create a new set of log files. Each new set of log files is placed in a separate subfolder in the log files location.
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutz Cookie Preference Center