To view properties of Metalogix Archive Manager shortcuts in Outlook perform the following steps to adjust the columns and view
1. Turn off the reading pane in Outlook. This is not required but makes adding and viewing additional columns much easier.
2. Right click the column header in the message list and choose Field Chooser from the menu
3. From the Field Chooser dropdown list choose the option for Forms...
4. The forms chooser menu should automatically load the list of forms from the Organization Forms folder in Exchange. Choose the fourth PamMessage in the list and click Add to select it and click Close
Only the fourth PamMessage form in the list applies for normal e-mail messages. Other forms are used for items such as calendar appointments, tasks, etc.
If the Organization Forms library does not load automatically after choosing the option for forms from the menu their may be a problem with forms in the environment. Please check to ensure that Metalogix Archive Manager forms have been published and that mailbox has access to public folders from Exchange
5. Select the appropriate column(s) you want to view and drag them to the list of columns in the view in the position you want.
DOCID: The unique number assigned to this message by Metalogix Archive Manager when the message was archived
OriginalClass: Record of the original message class of the item (only used by the software and not visible in Outlook)
OriginalLength: The size of the original item including attachments
PamActionDate: The date Metalogix is scheduled to take action on the item such as deleting the shortcut
PamIdentifier: (only used by the software and not visible in Outlook)
PamSaveType: Type of saving done by Metalogix Archive Manager
PamSever: The name of the archive server that archived the message and created the shortcut
© 2021 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutz