Add a Time Zone value to the Agent Status Properties (ASP) for the MySQL agent as described below.
An enhancement logged as FOGMYSQL-73 was added to the MySQL cartridge to create a time zone agent override property.
- Upgrade the MySQL cartridge to 220.127.116.11.19 or higher.
- Navigate to this link below to get the Time Zone that applies to the appropriate timezone. It is based on Java TimeZone ID.https://garygregory.wordpress.com/2013/06/18/what-are-the-java-timezone-ids/
- For cartridge versions below 18.104.22.168
Administration | Agents | Agent Status | search for MySQLAgent agent | select the database agent(s) | click on Edit Properties | click on the Modify the Private Properties for this Agent option | Scroll to the bottom of the screen and enter the Time Zone Override based on the above link | click on the Save button. This is under "Options".
For cartridge versions at 22.214.171.124 or higher
Administration | Agents | Agent Status | search for "MySQLAgent" | select the database agent(s) | click on Edit Properties | click on Modify the private properties for this agent. | scroll to the bottom under Additional Options | this is where user can edit the Server Time Zone Override and Client Time Zone Override.
- Return back to the Agent Status dashboard and deactivate the "MySQLAgent" agent and then reactivate the agent.
This setting can also be set with a default value for all MySQLAgents that are created by
- navigating to Administration | Agents | Agent Properties
- Select the MySQLAgent | MySQLAgent namespace and type
- scroll to the bottom under Additional Options
- edit the Server Time Zone Override and Client Time Zone Override.
- Click the Save button