To resolve the issue, please perform the following steps:
- right-click any disk and select 'Configure Shadow Copies'
- make sure that none of the disks is having Schedule enabled. Disable the schedule if enabled
- make sure that none of the disks is having outstanding shadow copies. Delete all shadow copies if possible. If shadow copies are not listed or not removable but take space, then do the following:
- make sure that every backed up disk is having itself as a target for shadow copies' creation. This is shown in Settings window.
- selecting each disk, create and delete newly created shadow copy to make sure that process is working properly
Initiate DL backup process through the Core console, Appliance, Rapid Appliance Self Recovery, Backup Now.
© 2021 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutz