1. There is nothing that needs to be changed on CMN Directory Connector.
2. For CMN Free/Busy, if the server is the host for the Exchange free/busy, then replace it
with other servers you need.
3. For CMN Mail Connector, remove the server in both the inbound/outbound list
and the mail routing of the removed server should be changed according to your own need.
Please check the following as well:
a. In the CMN Console, right click all the Connectors and select Edit and/or Advanced
and check if you need to correct any server' name and accounts that you need to use instead
b. After the change, please monitor the Domino Console for any errors
c. Check also the CMN logs for any errors:
See this article on how to enable more CMN verbosity
- For CMN/Directory Connetor Logs, log files are located at:
- For CMN/MC Logs, log files are located at:
- For CMN/FreeBusy logs, log files are located at:
..\Free Busy Connector\DominoFreeBusyService\Logs\DominoFreeBusyService.exe.wlog
..\Free Busy Connector\ExchangeFreeBusyService\Logs\ExchangeFreeBusyService.exe.wlog
- For all logs, you can change logging level in log42net.config
and update the level value under <root> to DEBUG or ALL
- For Autodiscover/EWS Web Services logs, log files are located at::
..\Free Busy Connector\Autodiscover\Logs\Autodiscover.wlog
..\Free Busy Connector\EWS\Logs\EWS.wlog
update the level value under <root> to DEBUG or ALL in the log42net.config
- On Domino Server, check QCalCon log:
All these logs will help to check if everything is running fine after the removal