We have scoped the Directory Connector D2A ALL User in the advanced Settings - update filter with the following script:
$MailDomain = $srcObj["MailDomain"]
Now the have the Situation that we have changed the Maildomain in the Person document for a user to DomainB. CMN does not see the right value - we set an Attribut mapping Extension Attribut 13 = MailDomain and the connector writes DomainA as the value to the object.
But in the LDAP Query we see DomainB as the value of maildomain therefore his account should not be changed by this connector
To resolve this issue:
Restart the Domino LDAP service.