Uninstalling Code Tester for Oracle
To remove Code Tester for Oracle, use the Programs and Features option of the Windows Control Panel.
- Click the Start button from the Windows taskbar, then select Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, select Programs and Features.
- Right-click Code Tester for Oracle version, then select Change.
- Click Next on the first page of the wizard.
- Select Remove.
- To remove the repository at this time, select Remove Code Tester database repository.
This window displays the names of any schemas into which Code Tester repository was installed from this workstation. If you do not see the schema from which you wish to uninstall Code Tester, do the following:
- Click Add New Schema. The Provide schema information dialog displays.
- Provide the schema name, password, and database name.
- Press Next to add this schema to the grid.
- Repeat as many times as necessary.
In the Password column of the grid, type the password and then verify the repository version.
Note: Delete Schema deletes the schema from the grid but does not delete the schema from the database.
- Click Next. The Confirm deinstallation dialog displays.
- Select Yes, I want to remove the selected repositories check box.
- Click Next. The repository uninstalls and the Finished dialog displays.