There is one attribute (pKT) that is modified for DFS changes, you can add the attribute to be montoried, however this only shows that DFS was changed, no additional information can be determined from the attribute change.
To add the 'pKT' attribute to the monitoring within ChangeAuditor from the Client:
1. View > Administration
2. Highlight Active Directory under Auditing.
3. At the top of the screen choose Add.
4. Choose "This Object and Child Objects" radio button.
5. Locate the System container in the AD tree, highlight it.
6. Highlight the 'Dfs-Configuration' container on the right under the Name column > Next
7. The next window Will list the UnAudited Object Class's
8. Located and select the 'fTDfs' Object Class > Add > Finish
This will make the 'fTDfs' Schema Class available under Active Directory > Attributes on the left
9. Highlight the new 'fTSfs' Schema Class
This will list the Unmonitored Attributes
10. Enter 'pKT' in the search filter, highlight it and choose Add.