User tries to run AS3AP test load on Sybase database, but gets error message "CT-LIBRARY Server Message #2812 - Stored procedure 'A_SP_IR_1' not found."
Stored procedures have not been created on current database.
Check the connection profile and make sure a database is specified in additional to the server/host name.
Confirm that you have the stored procedures created on your Sybase server. One thing you can do is to drop all the objects and recreate them. That means, before running the TPC-C job, please check the box in Create Benchmark Object options "Always delete objects before create". You should be able to do this in the Script tab (not in the Jobs Queue tab). This will ensure all the objects and SP's are properly created before the TPC-C mix test runs.
Here are the instructions on how to get to the screen mentioned above:
1. Click on the New button on the Main Tool Bar then Next
2. Make sure Industry standard benchmarks (TPC-C, TPC-H...) is selected along with the correct Database:
3. For Benchmark, select TPC-C then Next
4. Select the desired profile then Next
5. For Benchmark Scale, leave all options default then click Next
6. For Measurement Intervals, leave all options default then click Next
7. For Enter Script Name, select Create a new Benchmark Factory Script file then input a Name:
8. Make sure that the checkbox is checked for "Do you want the job to be automatically submitted to the jobs Queue?" then click on Finish
9. Cancel the Submit Job Wizard
10. You should be in the Jobs Queue tab (bottom left of screen above Output frame), click on the Script tab.
11. Click on the "Create objects for TPC-C
12. Make sure that under the Benchmark Objects section, the checkbox is checked for "Always delete objects before create"