I've received the following error during migration:
The Stat staging database is currently locked by Stat_User_Name who is staging ex: FIN-123, archive set 2
Select an Option
Select another staging database
Retry this staging database
Kill the current lock and stage to this database
This issue usually occurs when the application crashes in the middle of the migration or there is another user who is doing migration.
1. Grant user the "PS Staging DB Lock - Override" privilege and that will allow them to select the option to kill the lock and continue staging when the message appears. Do not use the option to kill the current lock and stage to this database if another user is in the middle of doing migration.
OR have your DBA issue the following command:
1. Log into the Staging Database.
2. Find the STAT_STAGE_CNTRL table and do a search based on CSR_ID, SD_CD, and return STAGE_LOCKED and SWAT_ID.
3. You will find that one of the SWAT_ID's have a value of 1 under STAGE_LOCKED.
4. Set that value to 0, commit and now try to stage.
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 使用条款 隐私 Cookie Preference Center